Be An Advocate - Voice Your Opinion!
- Connect with your community by introducing yourself to a neighbor you don't know.
- Help young people to love reading by becoming a tutor.
- Reduce, reuse and recycle by cleaning out your closet and donating goods to a local shelter.
- Support local culture by visiting arts and learning facilities you may not have visited before.
- Recognize positive change by sending a thank-you letter to a person or group that helped your community grow stronger.
- Dream bigger for yourself and your community and share your ideas for a more vital caring community.
- Beautify your world by picking up trash and debris you see on the street - make your community a brighter, safer place!
- Give back to your community by becoming a donor - or upgrade your donation to a Leadership Level like the Pillar's Club or Palmetto Society.
- Voice your opinion/be an advocate by telling your state legislator what is important to you and what is impacting your community.
- Volunteer a little of your time.
How do you LIVE UNITED?