Welcome to the United Way of Laurens County's Online Campaign Toolkit. Download/print any of the resources below or contact us and we will be happy to help you find just the right materials for your campaign.
To easily download and save to your computer: Right click the below links and choose "save link as".
Agencies, remember quarterly reporting is due on January 30th, 2018. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Guides & Helpful Tips
Ways to Share the United Way Message
- Video (About 1.5 minutes long) - https://youtu.be/EtoQjSAIX3c
- Partner Agencies & Funded Programs- listing & descriptions
- United Way Programs & Initiatives
- Ways to stay involved year-round- Sponsorships Opportunities 2017-2018
- E-mail blasts
- Campaign Announcement- Simply right-click and save this image and insert into a new e-mail to your employee donors:
- How your gift helps infographic- Simply right-click and save this image and insert into a new e-mail to your employee donors:
- Thank You- Simply right-click and save this image and insert into a new e-mail to your employee donors:
- Posters- 11x17" Press-ready PDF files
- "Tina"- A client of the Disabilities & Special Needs Board- 11x17" poster
- "Kela"- A student-turned-volunteer with the SC Empowerment Centre- 11x17" poster
- "Dorris"- A recipient of the Meals on Wheels program- 11x17" poster
- Just the cost of a music download... - 11x17" Poster, showing what $1 per week can do
- Just the cost of coffee each week... -11x17" Poster, showing what $5 per week can do
- LIVE UNITED T-shirt cut-out template - Print and use the paper LIVE UNITED shirt to:
- Recognize employees who give
- Recognize loyal contributors (5+ years of giving to United Way)
- Use for a fundraiser
- Recognize employees who LIVE UNITED every day
- Jean Day for United Way- Employees can "purchase" the chance to wear jeans at work. Simply put this image on a label for the employees to wear on "Jean Day for United Way" each week.
Right-click and "save image as" to download the UWLC Logo: